|Type||Electronic type (Auxiliary Electromagnetic type)|
|Characteristics of residual operation current||and B|
|Rated operating break capability||10 InA|
|Rated current (A)||25,40,63|
|Rated voltage||AC 240/415|
|Rated frequency||50/60 HZ|
|Rated residual operation current I△n (A)||0.03, 0.1 and 0.3|
|Rated residual non-operating current I△nno||0.5I△n|
|Rated limited short circuit current||10 KA|
|Rated limited residual short circuit current l△c||10 kA|
|Scope of residual operating current||0.51△n~I△n|
|Wiring height||19 mm|
|Mechanical electrical life||4,000 cycles|
|Wiring section area of terminal||conductor of 25 mm² and below|
|Wiring terminal||screw terminal|
|Wiring method||column type wiring method|
|Installation||Installation of 35.5mm guide rail / Vertical installation|
|Enclosure protection class||IP20|
|Rated current of housing grade Inm(A)||Poles||Frequency (Hz)||Rated voltage Ue(V)||Rated current In(A)||Rated residual current(A)||Rated limited short circuit current Inc(A)||Rated limited residual short circuit current I△C(A)|
|63||1P+N||50/60Hz||240||25 40 63||0.03 0.1 0.3||10000||10000|
|Type||In(A)||I△n(A)||Standard value of breaking time and non-operating time for equality of residual current (I△A ) and following values (S)|
|2 I△n||4 I△n||10 I△n||5A,10A,20A,50A,100A,200A|
|General type||Any value||Any value||0.3||0.15||0.04||0.04|
|Model||Tripping current I△ /A|
|A||Angle of retard||I△n>0.01A||I△n＜0.01A|
|Frequency(Hz)||Residual non-operating current||Residual operating current|
- For sinusoidal AC residual current no more than 1000Hz, the trip current range between diferent frequencies according to the requirements of Table 2.With a sudden residual trip current in Table 2, the breaking time should be no more than 0.3s,The minimum no trip time of type S should be no less than 0.13s, and the maximum breaking time should not exceed 0.5s.
- lf smooth residual current 0.4 time rated residual operation current (I△n) or 10 mA smooth DC residual current (the bigger shall prevail) is overlapoed on the rated frequency AC residual current. type B RCCB shall be operated. and the AC trippind current shall be no more than l△n.
- If smooth DC residua current 0.4 tme rated residual operation current (I△n) or 10 mA smooth DC residua current (the biocer shaprevai) is overlapped on the pulse DC residual current. type B RCCB shall be operated. The tripping current of RCCB with l△n > 0.01A shall be no more than 1.4 l△n while the tripping current of RCCB with l△n≤0.01 A shall be no more than 2l△n.
- For the pulse DC residual current which is stably increased and produced by two relative rectifying circuits, type B RCCB shall be actuated within the scope of 0.5 l△n to 22 1△n Type B shall trip within the time range specified according to the Table 1,With a sudden pulsating DC residual current applied to the rectifier circuit.
- For the pulse DC residual current which is stably increased and produced by three relative rectifying circuits, type B RCCB shall be operated within the scope of 0.5 l△n to 22 1△n Type B shall trip within the time range specifed according to the Table 1,With a sudden pulsating DC residual current applied to the rectifier circuit.
- For the smooth DC residual current which is stably increased, type B RCCB shall be operated within the scope of 0.5 l△n to 22 1△n Type B shall trip within the time range specifed according to the Table 1.With a smooth DC residual current applied to the rectifier circuit.
- According to the Table 3, composit wave and initial value provided in steady.RCCB composite wave residual current range of 0.5I△n to 1.4 1△n, Sudden application of 71△n,Normally the RCCB break time should be less than 0.04s, Type S RCCB break time should be less than 0.15s.
|The component values of different frequencies in the test current (RMS)||The verified correct initial value (RMS)|
|Rated Frequency||I 1kHz||I FMotor (10Hz)||I △|