Construction and Feature
- Protection against both overload and short circuit
- High short-circuit capacity
- Easy mounting onto 35mm DIN rail
- Terminal electric devices shall be mounted on Din rail of TH35-7.5D type.
- High short-short capacity 4.5KA.
- Designed to protect circuit carrying big current up to 63A.
- Contact position indication.
- Used as main switch in household and similar installation.
Normal Service Condition
- Altitude above sea level less than 2000m;
- Ambient temperature -5~+40, average temperature not exceeding +35 within 24 hours;
- Relative Humidity not exceeding 50% at maximum temperature +40 higher relative humidity allowed at lower temperature. For example, relative humidity 90% allowed at +20;
- Pollution class: II (means generally only non-electricity conducting pollution is considered, and also considers temporary electricity conducting pollution occasionally caused by condensed dew);
- Perpendicular installation with allowed tolerance 5.
|Number of Pole||1P,2P,3P,4P(1P+N,3P+N)|
|Curve type||B,C,D Type|
|Optimumoperating temperature||-5ºC to 40ºC|
|Terminal Tightening torque||5N-m|
|Suitable Busbar||PIN Busbar|
|Test||Tripping Type||Test Current||Initial State||Tripping timeor Non-tripping Time Provisior|
|b||Time-delay||1.45In||After test a||t<1h(In≤63A)||Tripping|
|d||B curve||3In||Cold||t≤0.1s||No Tripping|
|C curve||5In||Cold||t≤0.1s||No Tripping|
|D curve||10In||Cold||t≤0.1s||No Tripping|